Wednesday 7 November 2012

My November Needs.

So as it's coming into winter most of the thing's I will be buying will 
be bought not just to keep me warm, but also to make sure I'm 
on trend with the current Gothic, futuristic and military trends. Also now
that I have my job back in River Island I shall be buying more and 
more clothes so there will be more hauls to come this month.

First is this khaki Green parka from River Island.

Next is this 80's boho jumper from Asos Marketplace

I really want to get my first leather jacket but I have to be very careful as it's very 
hard to find one to suit each person. This is one I like also from Asos Marketplace.
Any thoughts ?

These studded pocket burgundy jeans from Zara I think are just amazing.

I also really want to get some Brogues as I'm seeing them everywhere now.
These navy Brogues from River Island I think are pretty great.
These studded monk-strap boots from Zara were also pretty cool.
Last but not least accessories all from Topman as I just love all accessories from there.
Most of them tying in with the gothic trend.











No comments:

Post a Comment