Friday 16 November 2012

Baroque Trend.


So this is a trend I absolutely love. The Baroque style started in the 1600's in Rome and spread throughout Europe and has been evident in fashion a lot lately. 
Having always been a a main part of Versace, it is now spreading through out the high
street and I am delighted with this as it's something just so elegant that you
just have to look at each design and wonder how every one can be so alike, yet so different.

With it now in stores from Topshop to Zara & big in River Island, and also a 
range in Topman for men (Which i will be purchasing as soon as i get my 
hands on some money.) it has just been gaining more attention as time goes 
on.I do not feel that this is just a short lived trend, but one that will be here for a 
few years and will live on after the trend ends in the styles of Versace.

The embellished gold tops, the sparkle gold stitching's to the hard & bright colours
all works very well together to make this trend one of my top picks over the next few months.

Bellow are some of my favorite pieces 
with details below.





Trousers, collar & purse - River Island.
Bomber jacket - Topshop.
Mens blue & Gold shirt - Topman.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. These pieces are so luxurious. I really like you blog.

    Following. :)
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete