Tuesday 11 September 2012

So this is it

I've finally decided to start my blog after months of saying I would start a style/fashion/everything-i-like blog I've finally gotten off my lazy ass to do it.
Fashion has always been a huge interest of mine. From street style, to grunge, to luxury, I just love everything there is out there and what you can tell about a person just from the way they dress or the way they do there hair or make-up.
At the start I probably won't be posting too much until I get the hang of using blogger and until I get to grasps of what I actually want this blog to be about or if it will just be a broad amount of things with mostly just fashion related stuff.
I wasn't really sure whether or not to start one because anytime I heard of people who had blogs, they had started them at a younger age (I'm 18) and I thought maybe it's too late and I should find a different hobby. That was till recently when my close friend started a blog about her love of knitting so I thought, if she can do it, why can't I.
I hope who ever is reading this, if anybody is, that it's not too boring and you will come back and check on future posts.

Thanks,
Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment